Sunday, March 23, 2008

WTF Dream


It was kinda like this but 10x more awesome.

I had the strangest fucking dream last night!

I'm in some kind of back room in an airport. Seth Green in working as an electrician replete with teal overalls and a little white embroidered name tag. He is behind a slightly open door telling a story to his coworkers. It's not so much a story as it is a spoken word rendition of Boyz in Da Hood by Eazy-E.


Yeah, this Seth Green. And what the fuck is up with this picture?

Seth walks out of this room only to find himself in front of some weird African dude.


The Weird African Dude

Weird African dude tries to corner Seth Green in a back room and force him into some kind of sick, African, "ten-hour labour of pleasure”.

Dolph Lundgren busts out of a back room and start kicking his ass.


Mr. "I must break you" himself.

The African pulls out a walkie-talkie to call for reinforcements then escapes.

Suddenly, Rowdy Roddy Piper comes out of left field and starts beating the shit out of Dolph Lundgren.


"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum."

Someone yells, “You traitor!” To which Roddy Piper replies, “I was never on your side, I'm a Canadian!” Dolph Lundgren starts ruining his shit. He catches Roddy Piper in a heel hook and blows his knee out.

I get the fuck out of there right quick. On the way out I am accosted by this guy from The King of Kong a Fist Full of Quarters documentary:


Why, Walter Day, why?

I bash-in his fucking skull and get the fuck out of that piece.

Then I woke up.

Care to interpret this one, Mr. Freud?

No comments: